OverviewYou have come to Mark Hessling's home page. As the domain name suggests, this site contains lots of information about the Rexx programming language.
This page primarily provides information on software packages that
I have written or maintain. The software I support is Open Source and free.
If you find the Rexx-related software I provide useful, please consider joining the Rexx Language Association .
To get more information on each product supported, click on the navigation bar to the left. Once you are on each product's home page, there are links to enable you to download the product, view the online documentation and to submit bug reports or feature requests. All of my products are now supported using the tools provided by SourceForge .
If you are considering purchasing airline tickets with Air Pacific, then I would urge you to consider
an alternate carrier.
I had the unfortunate experience of having to cancel a purchased ticket from them and after waiting/chasing for a refund for 4 months I eventually received $427 refund for a $2300 ticket. The airline pocketed $2000! A blatent ripoff!
What's changed recently...
June 22, 2014
- Version 3.8.2 of the Regina Rexx interpreter has been released. This release fixes a major bug with reporting errors introduced in v3.8.
June 4, 2014
- Version 3.8 of the Regina Rexx interpreter has been released. This release fixes several bugs, some serious in ADDRESS...WITH.
October 14, 2012
- Version 3.7 of the Regina Rexx interpreter has been released. This release contains bug fixes and several additional features.
December 31, 2011
- Version 3.6 of the Regina Rexx interpreter has been released. This release is a minor bug release.
December 31, 2009
- Version 3.5 of the Regina Rexx interpreter has been released. This release now includes Patrick McPhee's RegUtil package.
December 29, 2007
- Version 3.4 of the Regina Rexx interpreter has been released.
October 15, 2006
- Version 2.5 of Rexx/SQL released; finally!.